Do you ever get into an argument with someone and find yourself unable to speak for a moment because you’re just so blown away by how utterly wrong and ignorant the other person is being and you can’t understand how anyone could actually believe the things they are saying
THE WORST PART OF HAVING CURLY HAIR IS WHEN PEOPLE ASK IF YOU HAVE BRUSHED YOUR HAIR LIKE NO I FUCKING HAVEN’T BECAUSE IF I DO THAT I WILL POOF UP AND LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CLOUD SO WOULD YOU RATHER WALK AROUND WITH A FUCKING CLOUD HEAD OR WITH PRETTY CURLS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT YOUR STRAW HAIR
1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.